Fun and Thrifty DIY Fall Wreath
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Get your home ready for fall with a thrifty dollar store wreath made with items from your local summer clearance aisles! This Fun and Thrifty DIY Fall Wreath is made with a pool noodle that you can buy for less than $3 at your nearby dollar store and is a quick project that you can finish in under an hour. This DIY wreath is accented with plaid fabric in pretty fall colors and decorative fall leaves, so that you can turn your summer clearance find into a sophisticated decoration for autumn. Learn how to make a wreath for any season with this genius dollar store craft project.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsFabric, Styrofoam, Other
Project TypeMake a Project
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Custom Gift Wrap with Sticky Notes
- DIY Built-in-Bra Tutorial
- No-Sew Easy DIY Pet Bed
- Upcycled DIY Bath Mat Tutorial
- 15 Minute Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
- 22 IKEA Hacks for Frugal Home Decor
- Vintage Halloween DIY Printable Cards
- Fun and Thrifty DIY Fall Wreath
- Strawberry Shortcake DIY Frappuccino Recipe
- Printable Crafty Dice Game