DIY Business Card Holder
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Are you a crafter who wants a creative way to show off your business cards? Whether you sew, knit, crochet, or work on other crafts, there's no denying this DIY Business Card Holder is a nifty way to show off your skills! This easy sewing project won't take you long to create. It's also a neat and polished way to show off and share your business cards when meeting with potential customers and clients. The project can be made with scrap fabric and is a great opportunity to use up any odds-and-ends of cloth that you have on hand. This business card holder would also make a creative gift idea for family and friends who just started their first job.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextDIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Does it feel like your child's school supplies have slowly taken over the kitchen, dining room, and other rooms in your home? You can… Continue reading: "Mason Jar School Supply Organizer"
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- DIY Built-in-Bra Tutorial
- Quick and Easy Upcycled Throw Pillow
- Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
- DIY Blouse Refashion from Button-Up Shirt
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- Stroller Blanket to Cocoon Cardigan Refashion
- Tea Towel DIY Farmer's Market Bag
- Easy T-Shirt to Skirt Refashion
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hoppy Easter Shaker Card
- Easter Egg Paper Craft
- Easter Bunny And Egg Craft
- Spring Puppet Crafts
- Leprechaun Paper Puppet
- Baked Carrot Cake Donuts
- Diy Jewelry Organizer
- Mexican Tuna Salad
- Latte Coffee Popsicles
- Banana Pecan Muffins