DIY Built-In Shelves
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Built-in shelves give your home extra storage and decor without taking up space in your kitchen. These DIY built-in shelves make use of open wall space in your kitchen to create a decorative display of your kitchen essentials. You can store any item in these DIY open kitchen shelves and can even build the shelves with certain items in mind to maximize the space. This wooden wonder will bring a rustic flair to your kitchen giving you a classy, convenient way to store your decor.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextThrifty and Easy DIY Desk Organizers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"I love the gorgeous still life flower paintings of the Dutch masters from the 17th - Century. I gathered a collection of some of the… Continue reading: "Gorgeous Floral Upcycled Tray Table"
- Thrifty and Easy DIY Desk Organizers
- 19 Clever Storage Ideas for Small Kitchens
- 14 Budget-Friendly Storage Ideas
- DIY Headband Holder
- 10 Cheap Storage Ideas
- DIY Laundry Storage Shelf
- Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial
- Mason Jar School Supply Organizer
- DIY Wooden Shelving Wall
- Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser
- Black Antique Dresser
- Diy Green Dresser
- Light Teal Floral Dresser
- Diy Farmhouse Coffee Table
- Gorgeous Weathered Wood Tables