- see all comments
"Absolutely gorgeous looking. Wow amazing!"
Backsplash Make Over
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Click here to view your Stuff.
From the designer: "We made over our outdated backsplash tile by decoupaging napkins to our wall. It was a very easy project. Prep the napkin you choose by removing one ply from the napkin. You will want to clean the tile with vinegar to remove any grease that filters through the air. Apply Mod Podge to the tile, place the napkin on the wall and apply more Mod Podge over the napkin carefully so as not to rip the napkin. Continue matching up the napkins like wallpaper and repeating the steps until the wall is finished."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Want more amazing projects like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up for our newsletter!
Sign Up for More Free Projects
Read NextFaux Copper Bowl Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
DIY Laundry Pod Container
Do you have a small laundry room in need of an organization upgrade? This laundry room hack creates an appealing glass container to… Continue reading: "DIY Laundry Pod Container"
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- Dollar Store DIY Sunburst Mirror
- Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial
- Vintage Skirt Ottoman Upholstery Project
- Homemade "Weathered" Wood Wall Decor
- Modern Four-Poster Bed Frame Tutorial
- Easy Outdoor Cushions Tutorial
- Wood Wall Art with Cricut Iron On
- DIY Kitchen Backsplash from Old CDs
- 22 IKEA Hacks for Frugal Home Decor
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Dog Hat
- Diy Plant Markers With Mason Jar Lids
- Googly Eyes Bowl
- Fried Zucchini In Garlic Vinegar Sauce
- Nutella Peanut Butter Sandwich
- Twist Wire Headband
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bars