Budget-Friendly Princess Bathroom Set
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
You don't need to spend a king's ransom to create a bathroom set that is worthy of a princess! With this tutorial for the Budget-Friendly Princess Bathroom Set, you can give any bathroom the royal treatment without breaking your budget. The quick and easy DIY home decor won't take long for you to create. The result is a delightful bathroom set that your monarch-in-training will treasure for years to come. This bathroom set is easy to clean and includes plenty of containers for storing everyday essentials and will make it easier to find cotton swabs, toothbrushes, and more. Your little princess will enjoy getting ready every morning with this bathroom set!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Age GroupToddlers, Preschool & Kindergarten, Elementary School
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Recreate one of your favorite meals right in the comfort of your own kitchen when you make these Restaurant-Style Slow Cooker… Continue reading: "Restaurant-Style Slow Cooker Carnitas"
- Easy $9 DIY Side Table
- IKEA Hack: DIY Hanging Lampshade
- Dining Room DIY Banquette Bench
- Modern Four-Poster Bed Frame Tutorial
- DIY Kitchen Backsplash from Old CDs
- Modern DIY Floating Shelf
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
- Painting Bookshelves Tutorial
- Corner Bookshelves Tutorial
- DIY Wood Pallet Coffee Table
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycle A Lucky Shamrock Wreath From Puzzle Pieces
- Lucky Rainbow Shamrock Wreath
- Easter Bunny Candy Holder
- Easter Felt Bookmark
- Natural Easter Egg Dye
- Easter Washcloth Bunny
- Easy Peasy Beanie
- Easy Diy Lucky Embroidery
- Diy Felt Shamrock Pins
- Easy Earth Moon Sun Paper Craft