DIY Windmill Wall Decor
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Transform your old ceiling fan blades into a rustic piece of DIY windmill wall decor. This windmill-inspired art can be the centerpiece of your mantel or as an accent on your wall. This DIY wall decor idea will give your home the feel of a rustic farmhouse without breaking your budget. If you have a ceiling fan that's seen better days, you can easily upcycle the blades into this beautiful DIY project with a few coats of paint and a frame to give the windmill shape. You can also make this project with standard lumber!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextCountry Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
- Dollar Store DIY Sunburst Mirror
- DIY Kitchen Backsplash from Old CDs
- DIY Windmill Wall Decor
- Corner Bookshelves Tutorial
- Chic Little Laundry Hamper Makeover
- Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- Crystal Cake Stand Tutorial
- 19 Office Crafts and Cubicle Makeover Ideas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fun Fall Leaves Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Bird Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Easy And Delicious Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread Recipe
- Easy Autumn Harvest Punch Recipe For Fall Gatherings
- Easy And Cheesy Ramen Noodles Recipe
- 3 Sizes Crochet Rose
- Free Apple Coloring Pages And Activities
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Easy Baby Dress
- Water Bottle Holder