Fall Trio Pumpkin Pincushion
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
From the Blogger: "Make yourself a cute pincushion with this quick pumpkin pincushion tutorial! This trio pumpkin stack would also make great home decor for fall. I had so much fun making this large pincushion, so much that I want to make about a dozen of these cuties and spread them around my house! Just imagine these sitting in the middle of your table at Thanksgiving! Ah-mazing! Everyone will be in awe! So if you’re a big fan of cool pincushion ideas, this project is perfect for you!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Reversed Applique Pretty Pumpkin Coasters
- Quick Dollar Store Cookie Cutter Ornaments
- 7 Step Twice Baked Potatoes
- Easy Fall No Sew Paper Garland
- How to Paint Oak Cabinets
- Elegant Armchair Makeover Tutorial
- Toilet Paper Roll Halloween Bats
- Toby Kuhnke
- 5 Minute Beachy Waves Hair Tutorial
- How to Paint Upholstery Fabric